Saturday, March 28, 2009

3/28/09 Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA

Two nights in the same venue/city was sweet because I had the entire afternoon free before the second show on Saturday. Denise and I grabbed lunch and did some shopping in Chinatown, saw the crooked Lombard street, stopped for some photos at the Golden Gate Bridge (despite my neurotic fear of bridges), and then headed up to Muir Woods, a beautiful national park about 10 miles north of San Fran. We didn’t have much time to spend at the park after dealing with the traffic on the way and the parking once we arrived, but we saw some awesome Redwoods and other natural wonders. We even somehow managed to enter the park without paying the $5 entrance fee. Sorry, Muir Woods, it was an accident!








Saturday’s show was a sold out affair, and I think even more energized than the first night. Steve had lots of smiles on stage, which I’ve been told was a rarity up until this tour, and I had a lot of fun with the tunes as the music was becoming more familiar and comfortable to me.

Thanks to Susan Weiand for the live photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment