Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4/27/09 Day Off

My day off began on quite the early side, but for good reason. Rather than ride the bus all day from Tampa to Atlanta, I decided last minute to take a flight, courtesy of my friend Margie who works for Delta (whom you “met” in the 4/18 posting about the BB King’s show). $30 out of my pocket and a 1 hour flight was a nice trade for the day long bus ride, and also got me to Atlanta earlier to hang out with Jordan from FGC who was coming in early for the Athens show the next day.

Jordan and I hit up a downtown restaurant for dinner, then drinks on the patio of a Mexican restaurant, and then...drum roll please...a MILKSHAKE at the Hard Rock Café. Finally!!

The day capped off with an awesome slumber at the Wyndham downtown Atlanta, my first good night’s sleep in about a week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay - a milkshake! I hope NOLA treated you well, and that you're getting some rest after a whirlwind tour.

    ----Scott in VT

    ReplyDelete